FrontRow designs and markets classroom audio solutions and advanced school communication solutions. We’re an informal but highly-professional and fast-paced organization in which influence is based more on results than on titles.
FrontRow is continuing to grow rapidly, which is why we are seeking a senior-level sales and technology-minded road warrior to take on the role as the Regional Sales Manager for NC, SC, GA, AL, and FL. Prospective candidates should reside in the territory.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will establish customers by championing our products directly to the K-12 educational marketplace and by teaming up with our authorized reseller partners. You will bring established relationships and be ready to go to market immediately to sell our solutions to those that have a potential need. The Regional Sales Manager must be an extremely self-motivated, responsible overachiever that will develop and close opportunities by leveraging relationships, face-to-face, by phone, Zoom conferences, or any other creative approach. This position will be ready to hop on a plane at a moment’s notice to go close that big deal!
In this position, you will be:
- Responsible for driving revenue and building relationships with new & existing customers targeted at K-12 Education accounts and Junior Colleges
- Make warm and cold calls to prospective customers to promote business via networking and relationship building skills
- Partner with existing channel dealers/partners to develop and execute strategic account plans to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals and objectives
- Visit potential customers, make presentations, identify key decisions makers
- Plan business growth, identify opportunities & pursue them to successful closure
- Effectively sell to all levels of school management from “C” level through mid-level management
- Attend and manage industry trade shows and events as required
We want to hear from you if you can:
- Not only the talk the talk, but also walk the walk. Relationship building skills are important, but you will need to have the technical aptitude to articulate and explain our product technology as well as converse with an audience that may know more than you
- Create, manage and close opportunities using our CRM as a tool to keep your pipeline current and on or above plan
- Use existing or develop new relationships with key school district technology decision stakeholders and their advisors i.e. A/V Consultants, Architects’
- Plan, Lead and Execute product presentations including hands-on demonstrations on-site
- Assess end-user needs and recommend FrontRow product solutions
- Resolve account issues by escalating or delegating to the appropriate management, business group and/or technical resource team
- Maintain regular verbal and in-person contact at both reseller and end-user levels
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years experience in a senior-level sales position targeting K-12 Education full solution-selling with a background in the Audio, Paging, Intercom arena.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/objectives
- Broad overall knowledge of technology is required
- Ability to understand business requirements and effectively present/articulate advanced FrontRow solutions and benefits
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information technologies procurement needs, and facilities management within a K-12 or JC organization
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to speed and learn appropriate technologies as well as business acumen associated to segment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Average MS Office Proficiency
- Average CRM system Proficiency
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 100 days per year