32 Watts; 4 inputs; serial and IR control outputs. Incl.: amplifier, power supply, US/CAN power cord, 2x 3.5mm male to dual RCA female cables, Euroblock kit
Basic amplification and control unit for ezRoom configurations.
- Software configuration: Use a convenient Java-based client app to set preferences for audio channels and communication.
- Page priority: Mutes media and mic audio whenever an announcement is made over an analog PA system.
- Mic priority: Attenuates media audio whenever teachers or students use FrontRow wireless mics.
- Low profile, easy to mount: Ordinarily built into ezRoom core enclosures, the CA1000 can also be mounted behind whiteboards or under furnishings as a standalone component.
- Balanced stereo audio input terminal block
- Balanced/unbalanced 3.5mm stereo audio inputs
- Verification LEDs
- IR remote input window: For control of the amplifier using legacy infrared remotes.
- IR control input
- Balanced/unbalanced mono audio input: Connect the Symbio wireless mic receiver for amazing voice reinforcement quality.
- Serial control input/output: Connect the FrontRow CB2000 or CB6000 via a TB12 adapter to send RS232 commands and receive data from the amplifier.
- Simple speaker hookup: Captive screw terminals make speaker connection quick and easy.
- ALD output: Use for assistive listening devices or podcast recording.
Serial Baud rate: 2400 to 57600 baud
|Amplifier type: Class D|
|Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz|
Signal-to-noise: >84 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz at
maximum output (unweighted, with balanced input)
THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz, at nominal level
(1 watt, 8 ohm load)
Maximum audio output power: 2 x 8w (8Ω),
2 x 16w (4Ω)
|Power supply: 12VDC at 3.5A|
Size (WxHxD): 13 x 8.3 x 2.86cm/
5.125 x 3.25 x 1.125in
|Installer Guides||ezRoom Installer Guide||CA1000 Quick Guide|
|Technical Specifications||CA1000 Technical Specifications|
|Warranty||Warranty Info (.pdf)|