AV Wall Plate Kit for Computer and DVD/VCR
- Decora®-compatible single-gang wall plate with DB15 VGA, 3.5mm audio, RCA composite video, and stereo RCA audio connectors. Attached flying lead with 13-pin DIN locking connector (Decora faceplate not included)
- 50’ plenum-rated AV cable with 13-pin DIN to VGA, 3.5mm, composite video, and stereo RCA audio. 7’ separate leads for video and audio, allowing for 14’ of possible distance between the projector and optional separate audio amplifier.
- 6/32 x 3/4” mounting screws (2)
Connect a computer (or document camera) to a ceiling mounted projector and amplifier using the VGA and headphone out from the computer. Connect a VHS/DVD/Blu-ray player using composite out from the player.
- Decora®-compatible wall plate: Single-gang wall plate with flying lead to 13-pin DIN connector.
- DB15 VGA input
- 3.5mm audio input
- Composite video input
- Stereo RCA audio input
- 15m/50ft AV snake cable
- Plenum-rated with locking 13-pin DIN connector
- 2m/7ft fan out of audio/video leads
WP-PCAV Wall Plate
|AV Cable: UL Listed, RoHS compliant|
|Display resolution: Up to UXGA (1600x1200)|
|Cabling: Plenum-rated 15.25m/50ft AV cable; fits through 3/4 inch conduit|
|WP-PCAV Wall Plate|
|Input: Female connectors - DB 15 VGA, 3.5mm TRS, RCA composite video coaxial, RCA L/R coaxial|
Output: Male connectors - DB 15 VGA, 3.5mm TRS, RCA composite video coaxial, RCA L/R coaxial
|Technical Specifications||Wall Plate Technical Specifications|
|Warranty||Warranty Info (.pdf)|