- 4-input 32-W amplifier/switcher
- power supply
- US/Can power cord
- 1 3.5mm male to dual RCA female cable
- Euroblock set
+ Description and Overview
- Single solution for media and public address audio: Because it is compatible with the Conductor™ IP-based paging and bell system, the CM3000 is the most efficient choice for audio amplification in the classroom. It easily handles both streaming and analog audio from sources within the classroom or from the office.
- Reduces installation & maintenance costs: Eliminates redundant amplifiers and speakers as a single solution.
- Easier configuration: Just use DHCP or static methods to set an IP address, set up your projector baud rate, and you’re done. The onboard GUI software makes it easy to adjust audio channel settings and more as needed.
- Schedule actions: Just like our control panels, you can program the CM3000 to execute actions based on timed events — for example, shutting down all projectors at 8pm.
- Alert priority: Auto-detects priority messages coming from the office via the Conductor IP-based paging system, or analog system, and mutes media and mic audio.
- Mic priority: Attenuates media audio whenever teachers or students use FrontRow wireless mics.
- Remote update: As projectors and other controlled devices change, you can remotely update the configuration software.
- Secure: Keep out hackers by setting up passwords for network access.
- Low profile, easy to mount: Ordinarily built into ezRoom core enclosures, the CM3000 can also be mounted behind whiteboards or under furnishings as a standalone component.
- Networked, without hogging a network drop: CM3000 includes a 4-port network switch that eliminates the need for an additional network drop and reduces the amount of network cable required in the classroom. Communicates over standard 10/100Mb/s networks (auto-sensing) using either TCP/IP or UDP protocols.
- Simple speaker hookup: Captive screw terminals make speaker connection quick and easy.
- IR and serial control outputs: Routes control signals from CB2000, CB6000, or Encore control panels or from the Maestro and Conductor platforms to serial projectors and other devices.
- Wireless mic input: Connect the Symbio receiver for amazing voice reinforcement quality.
- Intercom input: Connect the CB75 intercom panel or CB85 ceiling mic to build two-way communication with the front office into your integrated classroom.
- PA audio output: Outputs only the audio stream from Conductor.
- Analog audio streaming source input: Can also be used with the TB13 analog page override adapter.
CM3000 Networked Amplifier/Controller
|Network support: 10/100Mb/s (auto sensing)|
|Serial Baud rate: 2400 to 57600 baud|
|Amplifier type: Class D|
|Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz|
|Signal-to-noise: >84 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz at maximum output (unweighted, with balanced input)|
|THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz, at nominal level (1 watt, 8 ohm load)|
|Maximum audio output power: 2 x 8w (8Ω), 2 x 16w (4Ω)|
|Power supply: 12VDC at 3.5A|
|Size (WxHxD): 13 x 14.9 x 2.86cm/ 5.125 x 5.875 x 1.125in|
|CM3000 Networked Amplifier/Controller|
|Installer Guides||CM3000 Installer Guide|
|Technical Specifications||CM3000 Technical Specifications|
|Warranty||Warranty Info (.pdf)|