- CMP500 interface
- power supply
- RJ11 cable
+ Description and Overview
- Adds all-call, zone paging, and individual room paging from any phone: Users dial an extension and use touch-tone buttons to deliver a page to the right areas.
- Dial-in device control and automated actions: In addition to paging, you can use the CMP-500 to trigger actions — lock doors, play pre-recorded emergency announcements, change what shows on digital signage, and more.
- Universal phone compatibility: Works with cell phones, analog PBX, and any SIP phone system via a standard ATA bridge.
- Easy setup: Because the communication between CMP-500 and Conductor is pre-programmed, setup is very simple once you've defined your zones and action commands in the Conductor client.
- Secure: Add a security code for extra protection.
- Built-in intelligence: Includes essential features like telephone line fault monitoring, Calling Party Control/Open Loop Disconnect detection, and silence timeout.
CMP500 Universal Telephone Interface
|Network support: 10/100Mb/s (auto sensing)|
|Compatibility: Analog (PBX) with DTMF tone decoding, SIP (via ATA bridge), mobile|
|Power supply: 12VDC at 3.5A|
|Size (WxHxD): 13 x 14.9 x 2.86cm/ 5.125 x 5.875 x 1.125in|
|CMP500 Universal Telephone Interface|
|Setup Guides||CMP500 Configuration Guide|
|Technical Specifications||CMP500 Spec Sheet|