Networked audio decoder and controller. Accepts streaming audio input, with line level audio output. Connects Conductor IP-based paging system with standard 70V amplifiers and speakers. Offers serial, IR, GPI/O (relays) device control. Incl.: power supply
- Brings Conductor IP-based paging to 70V amps and speakers: This audio decoder accepts streaming audio input and delivers line level audio output. Makes it easy to connect a Conductor™ IP-based paging platform to standard 70v amplifier/speaker infrastructure in common or outdoor areas.
- Converts your analog PA system to an IP-based streaming solution: Mixes and samples line-level audio and plays it over the network.
- Puts even non-networked devices on the network: Accepts network-based “pass through” commands — so FrontRow’s Encore™, Maestro™, and Conductor™ network software can control and help you manage devices that are not directly networkable.
- Easier configuration and update: Onboard GUI software makes it easy to set IP address and adjust other settings. Remotely updatable as needed.
- Triggered actions: You can program the CM800 to execute actions based on relay/GPI or streamed events.
- Secure: Password-protected for network access.
CM800 Networked Audio Encoder/Decoder
|Network support: 10/100Mb/s (auto sensing)|
|Serial Baud rate: 2400 to 57600 baud|
|Power supply: 9V 500mA|
|Size (WxHxD): 9.8 x 6.4 x 2.3cm/3.84 x 2.5 x .913in|
|CM800 Networked Audio Encoder/Decoder|
|Technical Specifications||CM800 Technical Specifications|
|Warranty||Warranty Info (.pdf)|